(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Monday, July 14, 2014

Concerts and NXT.

Today was a pretty good day. I went to a show and the headlining band --which is the only band I really gave a shit about seeing-- was awesome. I didn't even know all of the songs but it was still just so great. My legs were feeling a little sore and I loved it,
I stood next to this guy and he was cute and I wish he would've talked to me more.
He reminded me of my ex though so maybe not the best idea.
Shows are also great because you stand and jump and stuff and that burns calories.
I only ate a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios with Vanilla Soy Milk and an oatmeal raisin cookie from Jimmy John's today, and I drank quite a bit of Mickey's pop and a few sips of her Sunny D in the car.
I'm not very happy about the cookie, pop, and Sunny D, but my therapist told me to look at everything as a whole and not to get so caught up in a few indulgences.
And considering I had an oatmeal raisin cookie instead of chocolate chip, I kind of count that as a win.
And pop and Sunny D are liquids so they're not really as big of a deal.
So today was a pretty good day with eating too.
And I weighed myself when I got home and I'm 1/2 lb lighter than I was this morning, so that's cool.
Especially because I was hoping I would wake up this morning at this weight, but I only lost 1/2 lb from yesterday.
And if I could wake up tomorrow another pound lighter that would be even better.
I went through a pretty bad week of eating around the 4th which was really disappointing because I had almost gotten past a GW, so getting back on track this week will be good.
I work tomorrow so I just won't bring lunch or snacks or money and just drink water all day and that will be awesome.
I work with kids so I'll be moving too.
Yessss.
I'm going to Warped next Sunday and if I hit my GW by then I might consider crowd surfing.
I probably still won't do it, but if I'm not at my GW then it's not even going to be an option.
I'm tired and my throat hurts from smoking so much today.
I'm gonna chill, watch CatDog, and go to sleep.

I feel hungry and I'm kind of upset about it.
I'm supposed to be recovering but that kind of went out the window.
Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment