(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving and gaining [and Days Twenty-Four, Twenty-Five, Twenty-Six, and Twenty-Seven].

I'm doing bad at blogging daily again.
Life and school and friends and sleep... Blogging daily has trouble finding space in my 'hectic' life.
Anyways, I might be joining my school's Speech Team.. But I'm caught between psyching myself out and being way too nervous/scared to do it and just growing a pair and joining.
I don't know what category I'd do though... Jean, who joined last year, says I'd be good at Prose or Humorous or even Story-Telling, and Christine said I should do Creative like she does -which she's never been awarded for in three years...
I want to do Duo though, atleast to test drive my first year. I'd do it with Bryce hopefully, he was trying to get me to do it with him on Monday... but I don't know if he's changed his mind and wants to ride solo now...
Ugh.

DAY TWENTY-FOUR: Is losing weight one of your top priorities in life?
Being only a junior in high school that participates in zero after school activities and usually has barely any very close friends, I don't know if I even have many priorities. Losing usually is on top though I guess...

DAY TWENTY-FIVE: Do you ever eat fast food?
Usually, no. Lately, a little. Only fries or yogurt from the McDs in Walmart, along with pop... Hanging out with guys that actually eat sucks.

DAY TWENTY-SIX: Do you drink alcohol? What do you generally drink?
No.

DAY TWENTY-SEVEN: Does shark week make you hungrier than usual, and do you allow yourself to eat more at this time of the month?
Uh... is shark week an awkward and fancy new code for period? Um, if so, it doesn't really affect me a lot, so whether or not I eat more that week than any other week is just dependent on my will power and self-control that week.

Laterz, loveliez.

No comments:

Post a Comment