(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Monday, November 7, 2011

More cookies and writing [and Day Eleven].

These cookies will be the death of me.
HatehatehatehatehatehateHATE it.
Ugh. Probably ruined my whole day again... Fuck.

DAY ELEVEN: What are your family's eating habits like?
Hm, that's kind of hard to say actually. It's kind of bad, lots of junk. We don't normally sit down and eat together, me and my brother eat wherever the Hell we want. There's a lot of horrible habits... And I occasionally suspect my mom has an eating disorder, and she used to -maybe still does, I don't know- think the same of me. So I guess it's just not good for the most part.

Scarlett: Thanks. < 3 The only reason I'm always thinking life could be worse, is because I've seen the worse; I've come on here and read horrible things, and I know that there's so much more that isn't even being documented. That's why it totally gets to me when people expect me to give them sympathy for stupid things, especially when they never stop talking about it. I do understand that people like to vent though. Lol. Just, it can be a lot sometimes, and I tweak easy. :)

Sam Lupin: Jeez, write a novel much?! Lol. These cookies should get thrown in the trash... 
A bad experience with mashed potatoes and corn? Uh, okay? xD 
HA. I was on my period... but I'm pretty sure it's over, so I'm feeling a little more secure about giving blood on Wednesday. :P I know having my period wouldn't really affect anything much, but it still made me nervous.. xD
I love ice cream normally, but I'm ignoring it now. Just pretending it doesn't exist. xD I wish I didn't like some of this junk stuff, but it's like AGH. Lol. I like strawberry ice cream... sometimes.
AH. WHY CAN'T I BE YOU AND/OR HAVE YOUR BRAIN AND WRITING SKILL? I wish I could've friggin' used that. D: For six minutes, that was pretty amazing.
Ha, I have a love-hate relationship with the days my house is empty of food, which isn't that often. Four people, one being a boy about to hit his pre-pre-teen growth spurt, in one house means lots of food for the most part...
I NEVER INSULT ANYONE'S HONOUR.
xD WELL THEN, I APPROVE OF YOUR DRINKING OF DIET PEPSI. JUST NOT REGULAR PEPSI, OR COKE, OR ANYTHING ELSE DARK. ;P
Lololol. Ex's can suck it.
Oh... I don't know if I like olive oil... I don't really know if I know what the taste of olive oil is? xD But now it's one of my life goals to try one of those things...
You haven't slipped up too much, you can never slip up too much! As long as you never give up, you're doing amazing. :D


Laterz, loveliez.

No comments:

Post a Comment