(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Friday, November 25, 2011

Halfway points and being proud [and Days Twenty-Eight and Twenty-Nine].

Yesterday, as I'm sure basically everybody knows already, was Thanksgiving.
I don't think I did too bad. Like, I snacked a bunch mostly, but I think I only gained ~1 or 1.5 pounds.
I was expecting 2+, so that's not bad, but I had gained the day before too, so it's like REALLY.
I'd been at something like a four-day plateau type thing and wasn't losing or gaining anyways, so maybe this can give me a jump start or something, but it's still kind of annoying to have to keep re-starting right when I think I'm doing alright.
I don't feel like I'm making sense...
Aw well, I'm annoyed and disappointed because it's a Friday night and I'm sitting at home.
I've really started to hate just sitting at home, especially at nights and multiple days/nights in a row.
Everyone's gone somewhere or other for the holiday or can't leave and I can't hang out with Axel because he's got a new, thirteen year old girlfriend and he's pissing me off.
He asked me for a ride to my band concert on Monday, after saying the only reason he was going was to see her.
People mooch off me, I hate it but I let them do it.
Anyways... I don't know where I was going with all this...

DAY TWENTY-EIGHT: Are there any foods or drinks that you have completely banned yourself from consuming, or do you believe in everything in moderation?
Um, depending on how I'm doing at the time, anything that has too many calories is off limits, otherwise I'm having what I want when I want and it's a total free-for-all. I don't have a list of foods I can't have or I'm scared to have...

HALFWAYYY POINNTTT!
Not where I should be at the half-point, but I would've been without Thanksgiving I think... Plus, I don't have much I want to lose in this anyways; it was mostly something to get me back on track, and I think it's working.

WEEK FIVE - Challenge: Go and buy yourself a nice item of clothing one size too small, hang it somewhere visible. Think about how good it will feel when you can fit in it!
I already have a pair of jeans that are way too tight to be comfortable that I want to be loose-fitting, so there; challenge fulfilled without paying money. :3

DAY TWENTY-NINE:  What is your current weight? Have you lost, gained, or maintained your weight since day one?
I'll actually go check that right now I guess, since I weighed myself pretty late on day one anyways.... And that was about 161, so I guess -2 from day one? How pathetic, but now I have to piss so maybe more like 160.5... Nasty regardless.

Laterz, loveliez. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Thanksgiving.
    Such delicious food, but such hell on earth to those of us who are trying to lose weight.
    I am glad you enjoyed it, I know I did.
    But now it is back on the wagon we go.
    I hope things are going well for you.
    Stay positive, stay beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete