(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Saturday, November 19, 2011

Being lazy and baking [and Days Twenty, Twenty-One, Twenty-Two, and Twenty-Three].

I'm not doing anything today, I think.
It feels kind of nice.  I was actually able to sleep in this morning and I'm not tired and I'm just chillin'. :)
Ignoring the stress and all that.
I went and saw my high school's play last night with Jean, and it was amazing.
They did Annie and I've only watched the movie once -earlier this week- and was bored out of my mind and couldn't finish it... But they did really good, it was super funny. xD
And I may or may not have yelled "AWYEAH *name of director who is also my Spanish teacher*" when he came on stage at the end to bow... x3
I'm feeling better right now, guys. I don't know why. I'm glad, even though it doesn't feel like it's going to last. It's nice.

Anyways...
DAY TWENTY: Do you binge? How often and what triggers it?
Um, the obvious answer is yes, but I don't have binges like eating a bunch in a short amount of time -I usually have ones that are spread out throughout the entire day-, and my binges are babies compared to others, but to me they're binges all the same. 

DAY TWENTY-ONE: Do you listen to music when you work out?
I don't really work out. xD And if I do, I do something on the Wii, which might be Just Dance 2 which would be yes or it might be Biggest Loser or WiiFit or something which would be no. If I'm just fucking around doing random shit in my room, then usually I do.

WEEK FOUR: Challenge - Switch up your diet. Try one fruit and one new vegetable that you've never tried before, and learn how to cook one new healthy meal.
I actually might be able to do this one, because Thanksgiving is on Thursday so maybe there will be something new, and we're doing some potluck type thing in my English class on Tuesday that's supposed to be 'healthy food' so that might help too... Cooking will be hard though, since I don't cook anything for myself. I made chocolate chip banana bread for the first time today... Does that count? xD

DAY TWENTY-TWO: Are you generally smaller or larger than your friends?
Depends, is this for girl and boy friends? Boys, I'm pretty much bigger than all of them. *LeSigh. But I don't really compare myself to them, since they're guys and they have muscles and rockin' metabolisms and we have a joke that they're all going to get very fat when they're old. >;3 Girls, I'm kind of... in the middle? Smaller than Jean, larger than Christine, maybe the same or slightly smaller -but they have tits and I don't so it's hard to tell...- than Mickey and Beth... Beth and I actually weighed ourselves in my basement when she slept over last weekend and I was less than her and I'm ~3 inches taller so that was kind of a self-esteem booster for a bit, but not really. Then I introduced her to drinking water EVERY DAY instead of pop and now she might drop, who knows.

DAY TWENTY-THREE: Do you feel that your weight holds you back socially?
....The only easy answer is yes, but it can be no too. It depends on the situation and blahblahblah, but I guess it would be a yes. I won't usually not go somewhere or not do something because I think I'm fat -usually, not always, I have dropped out of plans on days where I feel too fat or want to avoid food- but it holds me back I think with other things, but that's all self-esteem/anxiety stuff pretty much. So I guess I'll just have to see if anything changes when I lose more.


Procrastination leads to large posts. Sorry.
Going to continue my day of rest and rocking the fuck out of doing nothing.
Laterz, loveliez.

**Quick thanks to heiscertainlyworthit and Samzi for the comments. I think I did good on my test actually. :D Hope you both are feeling good today. < 3
And Lloyd, the relationship I have with a-'God'-I-don't-believe-is-there is nonexistent. Thanks for following though.

No comments:

Post a Comment