(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Thursday, October 27, 2011

Challenges.

I think I'm going to start this challenge that Samzi has on her page...
60 Day Challenge. :)
I have no idea if I"m going to be able to do everything, since I live with my parents and I'm only sixteen and some of the things look like they'll be difficult for me to pull off and shtuff...
I can try though, and at least I'm giving effort by starting!
And you guys might remember the last challenge thing I tried to do... I did all the days, but I missed days and had to post multiple ones in one post... Yeah, that was fun. xD

Anyways, let's get this going.
WEEK ONE:
Weekly Challenge - Pick one unhealthy food or habit you have (eg. artificial sweetener, chocolate, eating after 8pm, skipping breakfast) and aim to go 7 days without eating/doing it.
I am definitely doing chips. They will be the death of me.
DAY ONE:
How tall are you, what do you currently weigh, and what do you hope to weigh after the sixty days? (Be realistic)
And now I have to go weigh myself... I skipped it this morning. UGH.
So,  at  6:39pm after I've been drinking water and eating today and have all my regular clothes on (jeans, belt, t-shirt, tank top under), I am 163... That's embarassing.
Also, I am 5'7, and at the end of this, realistically I'd be happy at 149. That's s the number I've been aiming for for months, basically actually since I've started this, so that's nearly a year. I mean, I've hit other goal weights since starting this, but 149 is something I've never seen before. So yeah, maybe and hopefully this will help.

Yeah, so... I have homework I haven't done. English stuff, but maybe I'll just try doing that during Band or Math tomorrow... I don't know.
And I'm totally mortally embarrassed about my weight and actually putting it on here after not posting it for so long....
Laterz.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a really good idea!

    Yeah, living at home is the biggest challenge :(
    When my boyfriend and I move in together next year, that will be worse, I reckon, cause I can't hide from food in my bedroom :(

    Don't be embarrassed about your weight, just remember that you are beautiful :) xx

    ReplyDelete