(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Sunday, July 3, 2011

Raewr.

Tired, dunno why.
It's 1:30am; blah.

My yesterday was tight shit because I went swimming. :]

My today was bomb 'cause I went on a boat and brought some little kids that are new up here snipe hunting. :]
You guys ever been snipe hunting? ;]

Not really able to reply to comments still; on phone again. Sorry babes.
But Cinnamon Brown, I wasn't alive, conceived, or even imagined in '92.. O.O
I feel super young...

xP
WHY WAS YOUR DAY AWESOME?
Please keep the comments comin', boo? I love the small/random/nice things that you guys liked about your day and I promise to comment everyone's blogs when I go home. < 3
Laterz.

1 comment:

  1. My day has been awesome because I got to come home from a week at the beach and sleep for seven hours.
    And I ate tons of healthy, delicious food today. :)
    Hope you are doing wonderful and having a blast!
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete