(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Saturday, July 9, 2011

PT and Warped.

Probably won't be posting tomorrow, and maybe not the day after unless I go on my phone...
So, quick post that might not actually be quick... :P

I was just on PT, and I was actually commenting on posts.
Whoahdude, I almost had a heart attack.
I'm comfortable here on Blogger with you guys, but PT is a whole other place...
I know I know, it's all about support and no one will laugh at me and I'm not alone; but still.
It's sort of like school, and I feel like I'm never going to fit in there.

I've drank a lot of water and have to piss every ten damn seconds...
Because I ate too many potatoes today after having a "good week" -losing five lbs in three days FTW- and this is my attempt at "damage control".
Fuck this. I'm fat.

Did Jessie just mention "ED" related things on her blog? Shockerrrrr.
Umyeah.

Not the best mood today.
Have you noticed?
Sort of pissed, really antisocial.

...REALLY HAVE TO PEE.

Laterz.

*Comment replies

@Don't_Judge_Me; I think I will have a good time there, it's just the before and after I'm tweaking about. :/
Lol. Slash-above-e... fancy. ;)
I sort of like owls; they make pretty jewelry. xD It is most definitely a boy, and I think I like the name Cleo. ^^ But not for sure yet... The naming process if very important... xD
Yes, I would like to trade, for at least one night. :(
Does that mean you get my weird as Hell dreams too?
:)

@PrincessPerfection; I wasn't as self-conscious or antisocial the first time I went two years ago, so I just constantly remind myself of how much fun it is and how little everybody cares about how you look there to not psyche myself out. ^^ 'Cause when I'm there, I'm just another freak at Warped; not a loser with pink/purple hair that's sort of a bitch. :3
I'm not name creative either. D: I actually thought about the little owl's name for like... a day.
:P :)

@PatienceElizabeth; I think some of those are seriously dropping off the tour after Saturday, because I don't think they were on the list for MN. D:
New to D.R.U.G.S. and so excited to see them though! :D

4 comments:

  1. Aww my dear I hope you feel better soon. <3
    I feel like I'll never fit in at PT but I'm getting more comfortable with posting now, took me long enough though.
    Oh and about the dream thing, I get some weird as hell dreams too so we would be even.
    Take care beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Well done on your loss! Hope I'm next!

    I laughed, the macaroons do look like something out of SpongeBob! The different colour denote the different flavours. I have to wonder what flavour the turquoise ones are, 'pineapple-under-the-sea, flavour?! Scary!

    I'm having a shitty day, too. So fucking depro and so fucking sick of it all! Seriously considering taking up binge drinking again! Feel better soon, Jess. Love you. <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never really been on PrettyThin. (I am assuming that is what PT is)
    Based on what I have heard, I do not think I want to go there, lol.
    I think it would just make me feel worse. :\
    But anywho, have tons of fun at Warped!
    Stay positive, stay beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. go ahead and steal the survey :) I think I actually stole it off the PT distraction section lol.

    When I'm on PT I'm not hardly talking about myself, jsut supporting others, I don't feel like people there care like here on blogger, here I feel like people actually read what I say.

    5 pounds in three days? I'm terribly jealous! I hope your mood improves soon and that warped is awesome, I've never been so I'm jealous of you for that as well.

    ReplyDelete