(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Monday, May 9, 2011

Days 12-19.

Seperate post for this, because nobody cares. ;P

DAY 12: A photograph of the town I live in
I actually don't have one, so to Google I go...
(I actually use the Yahoo!/Live Search thing... shshshsh)
Go my town's website -yeah, we have a website apparently-, the pictures make us look like some hick-ville made up of all trees.
Suh-weet.

My school.... The back of it, anyways.
I spend about 7:00-3:00 here, Mon.-Fri.
(7:00-3:00 is an exaggeration, considering I rarely leave my house until 7:00 am, since school starts at 7:30, and I'm usually gone before or at 3:00, since school's done at 2:10 and I've nearly always got a ride... or else I walk, which takes anywhere from 30 minutes to 1 hour, or more...)



DAY 13: My favorite cake recipe
The shit?
The cake I like can't be made exactly, like, at home...
DQ Ice Cream Cake, baby. So fucking amazing, and so fucking in my house right now...
But don't worry, I'm not having any.
...(As if you were worried, yeah?)

DAY 14: My favorite vacation
Uh-hum... No idea, really. I like when my family goes out to WI every year -multiple times- and just chills, but I also like the idea of going somewhere SO FUCKING AMAZING.
Chicago was sweet.

DAY 15: My favorite songs that match a certain mood
Is it easy to tell I'm really not into this right now? xD
Jamestown Story -sad, depressed, etc.
"Screamo" -pissed off, "emo" moods
Anything else -all the time, basically
I actually don't coordinate my moods to my music most of the time.
I just hit shuffle, and listen to whatever the fuck I feel like... or whatever the fuck pops up.

DAY 16: A photo of the last item I bought

Hairdye.
L'oreal Paris Colour Rays Fuchsia Flash.
Pink-ish purple for streaks in my bangs -sort of like the box, though I'm blonde- and for a small-ish portion of the bottom layer of my hair.
Hopefully to be done this weekend, by -or with the help of- Jean. ;P






DAY 17: What I wore yesterday
...Black Joker t-shirt, jeans with a hole in the knee.
Lazy Sunday.

DAY 18: What's in my makeup bag?
Too much... xD
Want to get all technical? 'Sha, 'SHA!
(It's actually all sitting on my desk right now... Same diff'!)
  • e.l.f Beautybook Bright Eye and Smokey Eye Edition
  • Sonia Kashuk little brush case (that came with Large, Angled, Sponge Applicator, Crease, and Smudge/Liner)
  • Hot Topic palette (dunno the name -blue, pink, green, orange, yellow) that is running very low on EVERYTHING BUT ORANGE
  • multiple e.l.f eyeliners -including brightening- in black and brown(s)
  • multiple e.l.f liquid liners in black, brown, and some weird purple/brown
  • L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara
  • Hard Candy Ginormous Lash mascara in Carbon Black and Electric Blue
  • Hard Candy Curl Up & Dye mascara in Ink
  • Hard Candy Nobody's Perfect Concealer Palette
  • Hard Candy Face Facts box thing (came with primer, three eyeshadows -shimmery white, gray, and black-, Blush Crush and So Baked bronzer)
  • L.A. Colors palette (dunno the name, has white, black, grays, and blues)
  • e.l.f eyeshadow duos (came in a pack of four -browns, purples, blues, and greens)
  • Hard Candy brushes case (with brushes that I RARELY use, except for the angled which I TRASHED)
  • Hard Candy Walk the Line liquid eyeliner in Night Sky
  • Hard Candy Eye Def glitter eyeshadow in Pool Boy and Sprinkles
  • Some fat, blue eyeliner that I jacked from my mom's cupboards, whittled down enough so that the name is unreadable
  • Two L'oreal Pencil Perfect Self-Advancing eyeliners in Ebony
  • Buxom Insider eyeliner -black
  • Hard Candy 1,000 Lashes fiberized lash weave mascara in Mermaid Teal and Midnight Black
  • Avon Astonishing Mascara in black -clumpy piece of shit, used it once and left it for a while and can never use it again...
  • Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner in Blackest Black (dislike...)
  • Avon Perfect Wear Eyewriter Liquid Liner in Evening Black (like...)
  • Hard Candy Eyeshadow Primer
  • Hard Candy Meteor-eyes Baked Glitter Eyeshadow in Outer Space
  • Hard Candy Kal-eye-descope Baked Eyeshadow Duo in Ab Fab
  • Revlon Matte eyeshadow in (ripped off color name, but it says 005?)
  • Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner in Pop Green Eyes
  • Two The Color Workshop lipsticks -both not mine, with color name ripped off
  • Icing Eyeshadow -black
  • Eyelash curler -Revlon, I think?
  • CoverGirl (BLECH) Trublend Minerals blush in Pure Romance
  • CoverGirl (BLECH[x2]) Trublend Microminerals foundation in Buff Beige
  • Natural Ice Original SPF15 Lip Protectant/Sunscreen lip balm (Deli's...)
  • Hard Candy Mouthing Off Sheer Lip Shine in Veil
  • Avon moisturizing(?) lipstick in Nude Perfection
Jeeezus.....

Day 19: My favorite musician
Too many to name.
I've always had some weird love-crush on Max Green...
Anyone that's in the bands I listen to, really.
...Not going to list all of those...

RAEWR. Real, relevant post nao?

No comments:

Post a Comment