(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day(s) 2, 3 & 4 and Chris.

[Chris] :)
Apr 23, 2011 12:08 AM
Can I tell you something but you probably already know?

yeah?
I like you :)
ha. oh really? i couldn't tell. ;)
Really? Bet its sarcasm
lol. it was sarcasm.
Apr 23, 2011 12:30 AM
Yeah, but I only like [name of person I don't really know that he brought to my house, whom I thought he liked] as a friend. I like you Alot :)
oh, did you tell her that? aw. :) i like you too.


Apr 23, 2011 6:05 PM
What you doing tonight?
idk, why?
Wanna Hangout?
if i can, yeah. what would we do?
Idk watch movie or something
okay, where?
Idk lol your house if you want. I can bring paranormal activity 2 or something
okay, that would be fine. :) im still at [Ann]'s though, so it might be a little while..
Ok just tell when you can
Apr 23, 2011 6:56 PM
:)
Apr 23, 2011 7:36 PM
would you mind if [Deli] hung out with us? :)
Not if you don't

[Deli] :)
Apr 23, 2011 7:23 PM
ha. do you want to hang out when i get home? [Chris] was going to come over and we were going to watch a movie.
Are you sure you want me to intrude in that?
shut up, yeah. :P
Hahaa, okay(: tell me when you get back & i'll head over?

[Chris] :)
Apr 23, 2011 8:00 PM
Ok lol
you can come whenever.

[Deli] :)
Apr 23, 2011 11:19 PM
Ooooh(:
he keeps touching me.
Haa, I see thatt.
yeah, not a fan.
You don't look like you are, hahaa.
yeah, how do people stand that?!
Idkk, I'm used to constant people trying to touch me. Ooh, that sounded bad, not that wayy. Hahaa.
yeah, people touch me sometimes too, but that's different. like, shit.
Haa, yeah. People get annoying.
only some people...
Yeahh, pretty much.


I'm feeling sort of shitty and confused right now.

Anyways, I am determined not to fail the 30 Day Blog Challenge that I started on Thursday, so I'm piling Friday, Saturday and Sunday -today- into this post.
So yeah, it's only going to get longer.

Day 2: My favorite song.
I have too many. Fuck.

Day 3: A recent photo and a photo from 10 yearsmonths ago.
Pretty sure I don't have a picture of me when I was five on my computer...


Yesterday.

May 16, 2010 -I think.
So I'm changing that to ten months ago, instead. :P











There...

Day 4: My favorite movie
I can't pick only one of anything... Dammit.
  1. The Dark Knight
  2. Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist
  3. Paul Blart: Mall Cop
  4. The Ring (1 & 2)
  5. Drag Me To Hell
  6. The Orphan
  7. School of Rock
  8. Jennifer's Body
  9. Stepbrothers
  10. The Hangover
  11. Epic Movie
  12. HP 1-6 (Haven't watched 7.1 yet! !@#$%^&* My priorities are out of order)
Can't think of anymore...

'Kay, going to make another page for What I Want To Do Sometime In Life...
It's going to be sort of like a bucket list, but not exactly.

Iight.
Laterz, loveliez.

No comments:

Post a Comment