(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pessimist and shopping.

Goin' shopping with my mom today.
Sweet.
I'm sort of excited, I guess. :P
Mostly because it means walking around and hopefully not eating. :3
I have a busy-ish week...

Sunday(Today): Shopping, fake-packing to decide which suitcase I want.
Monday-Wednesday: School, getting ready, packing, perhaps a sleep-over Wednesday night.
Thursday: I'M GOING TO CHICAGO.

This text is going to be all funnily-colored now. Blah.
Yup, Thursday-Sunday, I'll be in Chicago with my Band class + the first hour Wind Symphony.
I'm excited, mostly to be out of town I guess, and because I like traveling and lovelovelove hotels.
Is that weird?
Only thing that sucks is how much fucking food there's going to be.
I'm stocking up on candy today, for the bus ride there and stuff.
Twizzlers, Sour Patch Kids, and Laffy Taffy.
NOM. < 3
Another thing that sucks is that energy drinks are not allowed. D:
I haven't had one in forever, and I want one. :(
Slap or Rockstar sounds so good right now.

Can you tell I'm in a better mood?
I want to stop being such a pessimistic person.
This new attitude will last for maybe a day.
Enjoy it while you can. ;)

I feel like I had something else to say.
Uh.... Hm...
Well, whatever it was, it's gone now.

Hope all my followers are doing fucking awesome.

Laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment