(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Thirty Day Picture Challenge?

OhKAY, so, a bunch of people on my FaceBook have started doing this 30 day picture challenge thing.
I've decided I want to do it, but not on FaceBook... because I don't like FB much, and there's lots of IRL creepers on there. :O
So, I'm doing it on here. :D

And to every single person reading this right now, I'm tagging you to participate in it, too.
:3

Anyways, it took me a while to find a link for all the days, but I finally found one:
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_30-day_Facebook_picture_challenge

Thurr.
So, all right, let's get this started, yeah?

Day 1: A picture of yourself with 10 facts.
(I'm doing facts first, mkay.)
  1. I've been a vegetarian since November 17, 2010.
  2. I've worn a wristband pretty much everyday for maybe, like, two years or so.  It's switched wrists from when I originally got it, because the scars on my left are more noticeable than the ones on my right.
  3. I can be a hypocrite.
  4. I have a big mouth, and I like to talk shit.
  5. Depending on who you are, you may know me as the biggest bitch ever, a nice acquiantance, or a very best friend.
  6. I'm judgemental.
  7. In exactly 202 days (yes, I did just count), I will be 16.
  8. I used to be a huge fan of The Joker, because he was messed up and didn't give a shit, and I loved him for that.
  9. I make YouTube videos, but only my close friends know, because I'm afraid people would make fun of me if they knew.
  10. I can be a camera whore.
  11. I can't have boyfriends, because I find flaws in everybody I get close to, and I can't deal with the thought of having to connect with somebody like that.  It terrifies me, but I'm also afraid I'll be alone for the rest of my life.
  12. Honestly, looking into my future I can't see much.  I see a baby, and a small apartment, and maybe a nice job.  I can't see past the age of, maybe, 25-ish.
  13. I'm eating pudding right now.  I rarely eat yogurt or pudding with spoons when I'm at my house; utensils are a hassle.
  14. I love my little brother to fucking death, but he can be the most annoying son-of-a-bitch sometimes.
  15. I'm scared that I'm doing something wrong all the time, and that what I'm doing now is only going to get worse; my mom's been through so much. I can't hurt her.
I'll add the picture later, I have to help my mom and brother with his Valentine's Day box for school.

Laterz.


This is me, on February 09, 2011.
Sorry it took so long to get up, I got busy.

1 comment:

  1. I love pudding. But only chocolate. And yogurt is gross it has a weird after taste.

    ReplyDelete