(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Monday, January 24, 2011

Puking and CEREAL.

I feel like I'm about to throw up.
Blech, icky feeling in my throat. :P
I downed so much cereal, Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
It was good -MAJORGEWD- at the time, but now it's all... gross in my stomach
Agh, digest and become more useless fat cells already.

...I actually think I stayed under 500 today though, pretty sure actually.
Uh, I've got nothing to say...
I'm doing mega-BITCHING at school, my semester grades SHOULD be top-ass.
Yeahbuddy, rollin' like a big shot.
...I have a B in English though, that might end up lower since I didn't take notes while reading The Scarlet Letter.
Which also means I might tank the essay test on Wednesday.
Rawrblahfuckmyteacher.
Finished other stuff though, soyeah.

Huh, I'm tired, and I dont think I'm going to watch Skins tonight.
I'll watch it tomorrow, when I get home from school;
It'll be a sweet distraction.

I DON'T HAVE SCHOOL FRODAY.
Oh Lord, muchas gracias; te amo... no, jotakah.
Lol. Estoy chica perro.
Si?
...
SI?!
...
POR QUEEEEEE?!
xD
Fuck?
I'm tired, d00d.
MAYJERRAGER, INYOURPANTS.
Am I invited?
Fucking OF COURSE.
...Suh-weet.
Te amo, I forget how to say sometimes. xD
Laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment