(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Friday, December 10, 2010

Fat.

Found out today that the boy that everybody was saying "liked" me has a girlfriend.
I saw her today -with him- and apparently she's two grades younger...
I feel bad for saying she's not exactly pretty, but she's skinny.
I don't know why, but I'm pissed...
Even though I don't like him... Or, I thought I didn't at least... :/

I'm supposed to be doing something right now... But I don't feel like doing anything but sleeeepiinggggg.
This week took forever. I hated it.
And I bet I'm back up to 160.
Sucks to be there before the weekend, because weekend == gain.
Ugh, I think I'm just going to make up some shit excuse to stop talking to people, and go get ready for bed.
...I'll do a few push-ups, but I'm too fucking tired for anything else.
Wewt for failure.

Hopefully someone somewhere is doing better than I am.

Latuhhhh. < 3456789

Edit!:
Yup, ~160.5
If some of that isn't water weight, I don't know what I'll do.
I can't deal with this loose-gain shit anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment