(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Note To You.

I'm listening to that song right now, it's by DotDotCurve. n.n
Lurrveeee itttt. :D
Anyways;
I'm a bit, well, pissed.
Today I fucked up, I'm trying to over-estimate how many calories...
Hm, I'll just go around 125-150.
I hadn't been trying to fast exactly, just sort of restricting.
And it wasn't even on purpose! I actually wanted to eat today, but there so many calories in everything.
Or maybe it's that my house is stocked up to feed fat people, like me.
Euw.
But yeah, what really pissed me off was that I went up 2lbs today! Like, seriously?
I mean, I had all my clothes on when I weighed around an hour or so ago, but this morning I was 157.5!
My hands were shaking and I felt weak, but I was so proud.
Thought I'd proved to myself that I don't totally fail, but of course... I failed at that too.
BLAH
Yeah, but I've gotten two more followers now?
HOOOLAAAA. :D
And gracias Becca (gotta check to see if that was her name, apologies if I'm wrong! D: ) for the comment. n.n
Hope everything's going much better with everyone else.

Latuhhhhh. < 3456789

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you got it right :) Don't worry, love. Everyone has little weight gains from time to time. It's okay. Just stay focused. You CAN and WILL lose it again. You will lose that and much more. Just stay strong!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete