(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Friday, November 26, 2010

Fuck this.

Yesterday sucked
Yup, I'm not a big fan of Thanksgiving anymore.  It's, like, UGH.
Gained I think... four pounds yesterday? Yeh, somethin' like that...
And my monthly present came, so I'm in a FUCK-IT-ALL mood...
But I won't go eat, nope I won't.  I won't eat for as long as I can.
...I've just got to keep rationalizing that the reason I get put in these shitty moods is my weight and the absolute awful size I am, so eating wouldn't help me one bit.
UH HUH.
Blahblahblah, besides food, yesterday was all right.
Didn't go shopping today, which is sort of stupid, and my dad wasn't able to get me a laptop since he got up too late and so they were sold-out when he got to WalMart. :\
But ON THE BRIGHT SIDE....
I can't think of a bright side.
...Fuck-it-all.

Latuhhhh. < 3456789

No comments:

Post a Comment